Monday, January 28, 2008

Using Nuke

So I've been using nuke for a few things here and there. For some reason compositing under windows has always been somewhat under par. Dont get me wrong we all have a place for after effects but it just doesnt cut it for many of the more complicated things we have or would like to do. Nuke fits that niche very well. I would say it's a compositer that built for 3d people. it works the way I want it to. Except for intanced groups, nobody has that for some reason. But the way it handles everythign else is quite amazing. I can even comp up 2k stuff at home. The blows my mind. Now if only I could render out 2k at reasonable times I'd be all set. So until something else comes out and I change my mind. I'm going to keep using and learing more about nuke.

No comments: