Thursday, August 2, 2007

5 of my Favorite Books

If I could take five books with me to an island these are the ones I would take:

  • Dune - Frank Hurbert
  • Foundation - Issac Asimov
  • Enders Game - Orson Scott Card
  • The Butlerian Jihad - Brian Herbert & Kevin J. Anderson
  • Fight Club - Chuck Palahniuk
So it's pretty obvious that I'm a big Sci-fi guy, after all there are 2 Dune novels on my list. Foundation is one of those books that I'd love to see be made into a movie but then once the movie would be made I would probally hate it. You know how it is when you really care about something and then you see somebody else do it and they just dont seem to do it right. However Enders Game would also make a great game... now that would be interesting. The orginal Dune book is one of those things that I could just read and re-read over and over again. I just love those huge stories that make everybody in them seem so small but so important.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm dating a sci-fi geek! AHHHHH! hahaha